The elegant, impeccably presented townhouse was built in 1899. Originally built by The Revenue as a boarding house for officers working out of The Port of Falmouth. The house was then run as a small hotel and later converted into a nursery school before being turned back into a Bed & Breakfast in the 60’s. It was taken over in October 2016 looking tired and a bit lost. The vision was to give the house a new beginning taking care to breathe life into the house without removing its beautiful Victorian history.
The house has magnificent far reaching views over Falmouth Bay towards Pendennis castle and St Anthony’s lighthouse. Located in a prominent position on one of the roads connecting Falmouth town to its beaches.